Welcome to Chiropractic Center of Irving. Chiropractic Center of Irving has been in Irving since 1982 providing spinal adjustments, pain relief, and wellness care. We welcome you as a patient and appreciate the opportunity to provide you with quality personalized chiropractic care. Our entire staff is dedicated to offering quality health care services for you and your family. We strive to deliver competent, courteous, convenient and cost-effective care that gets results.
If at any time during your care you feel that we do not live up to this standard, please let us know and we will do everything in our power to do so. We feel that you, as our patient, are the most important part of our practice.
We are conveniently located in Irving on MacArthur, which is easily accessible from the 183 and 114.
Good chiropractic care is an important part of a persons’ health and well-being. Our goal is to make your spinal column healthy, relieving the stresses from your nerves, muscles, ligaments, joints, bones, and internal organs. Our office strives to achieve this goal through the use of chiropractic manipulation and the latest in adjunctive physical therapies.
The effects of our treatment may be immediate or they may take time. It depends on your overall health, chronicity of your condition, exercise, lifestyle, nutrition and willingness to follow our treatment instructions. Chiropractic care has been proven to be safe, effective and cost-effective. Millions of people around the world have used chiropractic and its growing popularity is an indication of its success.
Why Choose Us?
- Friendly and courteous staff.
- Professional but comfortable atmosphere.
- Large private treatment rooms.
- Convenient location
- Serving Irving area since 1979.
- Exercise and rehabilitation equipment.
- Onsite Modern x-ray/radiographic facility.
- Secondary evaluations/opinions.
- M.D. and attorney referrals.
- Most insurance accepted; we do all the paperwork.
- Auto and workers’ compensation insurance pays up to 100% in most cases.
- Extensive knowledge of auto & work injuries.
- Hundreds of hours of postgraduate education and training in Neurology, Orthopedics, Headaches, TMJ, Nutrition, Rehabilitation, Sports Injuries, and Whiplash.
- Advanced training in rehabilitation techniques.
- Disability Evaluation & Impairment Ratings.